Thursday 8 November 2012



WOWOW. Haven't update this blog in nearly a month! :O

Anyway, you'll see/hear plenty of me ranting here/now/future/next ~4 months XD

Found an awesome app on my s3 that listed all the k-dramas - both past and present hehe! XD

To be honest, I wasn't really into korean dramas because I was already addicted to taiwanese ones haha XD Anyway, I gave it a shot and my first drama (if you had followed this blog since the start, you'll know :P) was "the moon embracing the sun" and it was amazingg which urged me to kinda expand my drama views to korean-types hehe, moreover, I'm really into korean fashion and hairstyles lol, why not dramas, I thought haha! :P

So ya....

My Korean dramas list to watch (what I found interested through the synopsis):

- Arang the Magistrate
- Heartstrings
- Playful Kiss
- Goong

As usual, I'm still in the track to keep up with my taiwanese dramas hehe. These are:

- Sweet Sweet Bodyguard (amazing! It's about to finish, like 8 more episodes! Hehe Xiao Gui XD in all 80 eps ;))
- Summer Fever - just started last wednesday and it's so good already! Wu Ying Jie (aka Gui Gui)'s acting has improved heaps, I must say! :D And I love her pairing with George Hu hehe X)
- Love, Now - George Hu hehe ;)
Die Sterntaler - quite good so far eventhough there's bit of japanese language but luckily, there's subtitles haha XD
- What is Love - this sunday will be the last episode! OMFG! XP EAGERRRRRRR AS!
- Love Me, or Leave me - about to start soon! Can't wait! The trailer looks so goooooood! Moreover, Chris Wang! hehe X) I only found about his existence, actually recently because I just found about Fierce Wife, where most international peeps in my fb newsfeed were talking about the film lol :P

So ya haha, as you can see, tw dramas still k-dramas but hehe, ya, plenty of dramas to catch up on........ when I'm stuck at home.... or just... plain bored LOL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment